Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing 16

Thing 16 - Electronic Portfolios - I am currently in the middle of an efolio unit right now. We started the first day we were able to go back into the lab after testing for most of the 4th qtr. We only had 2 days in the lab all quarter b/f school was out but most of my 7th & 8th graders were able to set up their efolio.mn accounts. I am really fortunate as the school year @ my building does not end in June. Almost all of the students attend summer school. It is a refreshing, hard working attitude on the part of our students that makes them such a joy to work with. We will continue where we left off working on our efolios. I have taken 2 courses from our District expert John McC which have been very helpful. Efolio was changed to a newer version that I don't think is as easy to use. I do have the beginning of an efolio made to use as an example for students. I think electonic portfolios are vital for students today. They change buildings or districts often, we no longer have paper resources & students can work on building their portfolio throughout high school giving them a finished product which to use to apply for colleges around the state. Efolio is the way to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home