Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing 21

Thing 21 - Podcasts & Podcasting - Our podcasting guru in MPS is Mike W. I took a PC class from him last summer & had to make a short PC. We also used podcasting last week in our Destiny Sandbox class with Diane W-R wherein we made a book review using flip cameras and then put it in our Destiny Library catalog. I will continue with this medium but currently find myself more comfortable with GarageBand and am currently working on iphoto. When I am more confident with those 2 mediums I will revisit Podcasting for more intensive work. My middle school students will definitely LOVE podcasting. I do not subscribe to any podcasts on a regular basis but will definitely continue to work on my 23 Things throughout the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home