Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing 22

Thing 22 - Online Learning - If there is one thing I have learned this year, it is about Online Learning! If I don't know a definition I can quickly open a new tab & go to wikipedia or an online dictionary and look it up! I agree, I do have new tools I can use to find information. I can read articles online, put them into my delicious acct, or just bookmark them, I can share them with co-workers, I can blog to other MILI participants about them, I could make a story about them, & you're correct, I know I can do it w/o FEAR! I didn't have the time during the school year, but as a lifelong learner, I continue to learn. It doesn't matter if it's during the summer, late at night or early in the morning; as long as I have my laptop, I can do anything! I have come to depend on Atomic Learning, I learned about Educause in this course & the "7 things You Should Know About" series (I've printed some of them out) and I really like how easy to understand the Common Craft (I think that's the name) video snipets are. I can research a product online, I can pay bills online, I can purchase online, my life is truly changed because of my laptop. I even used Flickr in Maureen M.'s Digital Storytelling class and know how easy that is to use. I feel that I'm a success even though I wasn't able to do everything during the school year. I will be able to take what I've learned & use it successfully next year. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home