Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing 23

Thing 23 - Teacher Web Page. All MPS staff are required to have a web page. John McC is the teacher for this class in MPS. My web page, which I just looked at, needs to be updated again. The address is: http://hia.mpls.k12.mn.us. Look on the left hand side under "staff information" for my name. Mr. Lyfu runs our website. He has done a fantastic job. I want to add some suggested summer reading to this page as well as the media standards. Our students love looking at our HIA web page. Our homepage comes up automatically upon login @ HIA. Oftentimes if we have 5 min. of free time or during ALC, students can be seen reading about the teachers or looking at the pictures. Students are very proud of our school. I need to learn how to link my web page to my blog like HIAMATHMAN did. Pertinent, up-to-date information needs to be on a web page, general knowledge that students & parents need to know is also very helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home